Ecotide are bushfire management statement consultants, capable of providing the following bushfire assessment services:
- Bushfire Management Overlay report;
- Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) report;
- Subdivision bushfire site assessment report from 2 to over 100 Lots;
- Bushfire Management Statements for ‘Other Buildings’, including:
- Bushfire Management Statements for commercial development;
- Help with initial planning and siting your building to minimise the bushfire threat;
- “Translation” of Wildfire Management Overlay (WMO) assessment to the new framework of Bushfire Management Overlay (BMO);
- Fast tracking provisions for URGENT assessments;
- Resolution of difficult disputes between government agencies and on-site consultation as required.
As bushfire consultants, we understand the number of ‘hoops and overlays’ you need to satisfy when building, especially in a Bushfire Management Overlay (BMO). Ecotide deliver a completed bushfire report within 4 weeks of the process of consultation. Architects, the building sector, CFA and local councils, consistently use us to undertake these types of bushfire protection reports.
You can view our previous assessment locations below:
You can also view our Frequently Asked Questions section (FAQ).
We have extensive and successful experience in mediating between CFA and the Department of Sustainability and Environment (DSE), Council, property owners, builders and designers.
Our staff are technical experts in the field of fire management and Ecotide have been performing bushfire assessments for many years, across the state. Ecotide has 95 percent success rate of gaining CFA approval for our bushfire assessment reports.