Ecotide implement practical bushfire emergency plans for a range of clients.
- Bushfire Emergency Management Plans (Bushfire EMPs) for accommodation, community infrastructure, schools, and places of assembly;
- Strategic bushfire management planning for State governments, municipalities, and land managers;
- Bushfire management at the township planning level;
- Bushfire Emergency Events Planning;
- Ecological assessments and conservation planning from our alliance with Ecology Consulting Pty Ltd.
We deliver comprehensive bushfire management plans using the Australian/New Zealand standard risk analysis framework and a proven emergency management approach to planning that involves analysis of preparedness, prevention, response and recovery phases and the use of Emergency Management Australia principles.
This enables clients to:
- Manage bushfire risk;
- Customise a bushfire emergency plan and modular approach for staff to undertake bushfire work;
- Deliver strategic plans that exceed government statutory expectations;
- Provide a prioritised work plan for delivery and budgeting;
- Increase staff awareness and capability to manage bushfires.